Sba Loan Brokers SBA Loan, Consequences?

SBA Loan, consequences? - sba loan brokers

My friend took a SBA (Small Business Association?) Credit agreements a few months ago and did not refund any payments. What happens is that through a "mediator" and somehow a loan from a company that does not really exist, I believe it is based on a "legal vacuum" or something like that has. In any case, what are the consequences? They are obviously waiting for your credit ruined, but other sentences? He did it with banks and credit houses, and just want out of everything, regardless of your credit card more. He is concerned that he may be arrested or detained at the airport, could this happen?

1 comments:

Leo F said...

My God, this is !!!!!!!!!!! Bank fraud is a crime, the federal 30 years in prison and a fine of $ 1,000,000 results. It was only with the banks, loans and houses he has with his life. There must be a lawyer, and he and I again trust me everthing is far from long.

Post a Comment