Telephones For Hard Of Hearing Office Telephone For People Hard Of Hearing?

Office Telephone for people hard of hearing? - telephones for hard of hearing

Hello,

Looking for a good quality phone system that can do the following:

Voide record (the more the better).
You have a head combines function if thats available on mobile phones.
All functions of the joint body.

The most important thing is to be much stronger than a normal phone.
The ring must be strong, but the soil. I saw several mobile phones to offer for sale, the voice and high tones, but are intended primarily for individual users or older people without any property.

Can someone tell me where a good phone like this (there are stores that have found have looked like in the provision of these phones, I) to buy online.

I live in Spain and why we need is that I am in a work environment to work very strongly.

The phone should be in Spain

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment