Electric Torture Of Woman How Much Emotional Possession (devotion) Should A "real Man" Have For His Woman?

How much emotional possession (devotion) should a "real man" have for his woman? - electric torture of woman

I sincerely hope not as a violation of a woman who does not leave me at the drop of a hat if I missed or unworthy.

How do you feel about men who can not leave .... knowing that some of you, women drive us nuts purpose?

By a reference to Seinfeld product you answer my questions about the massage, I came across this place by a man who feels 17 years later, "his wife, a professional" relationship with his male masseur tortures his soul and mind:

"When I touch your body in any way - if my hand or when I put my hands up and down beside her in the context of the massages I give him 2-3 hours per night - I feel some little electric. ... I am sensitive that way and the benefits from that I have that kind of tactile compass. I believe that fraud or theft - Man is to steal the treasure of my soul - if you touch it. I am hurt when a certain takes pleasure in foreign hands.

Touch is communication. Touch is a way to meet theSon to play. Something happens between two people who are in these forms of contact. Touch is an important part of the preparations.

You can not convince me that press during the therapy sessions, 1-4 is a one hour massage with a male masseur - the logistics of contact, and the menagerie of tactile sensations, including fondling and pressing the power - not the good grades in each of his by then. "

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Christian said...

I do not think it inappropriate that a man or a woman, also with your partner or spouse too much time with another man / woman, or make other comfortable things that do not constitute a reasonable person in a relationship. It is unreasonable to expect that the fidelity of the partner or spouse, or stop making the eyes of others, or behave, but as if they were made to wait. I do not think this is "possessive" I think it is normal and even healthy, do not want to share with your loved ones with others.

Know It All said...

"Touch is communication. Touch is a way to know who you. Something happens to play between two people that are in these forms of contact. The touch is an important part of foreplay." - Well said!

Seeker Of Painful Truths said...

Massage course, achieving good grades, so that in many parts of Asia, if you go to a massage, you can sometimes special offers and finishing (sex).

Post a Comment