Wheres My Sims 3 Serial Code I Downloaded The Sims 3 Collector's Edition Wheres The Serial Code So I Can Register My Game?

I downloaded the Sims 3 collector's edition wheres the serial code so i can register my game? - wheres my sims 3 serial code

I have downloaded the game a few days b4 goin to ITR has been released and can not find the serial number anywhere, I did not ask the help desk ... Where is it? i-code is too long, the serial number that I want to be able to download my game bonuses, but the song without registration. Where can I find?

1 comments:

☼ωнιтє ¢нσ¢σℓαтє☼ said...

Need more information about BC not there

Have you bought offline, then upload it?
If so, you must have a serial code of the game must do so without

Did you download from Mininova IRS or not?
If so, I do not think you will be FTA for only a code number THT BC is not very difficult you have installed the game

Post a Comment